Translation911 provides translation services of a wide variety of documents and certificates for official use. It consists of academic transcripts, diplomas, marriage, birth and death certificates, driver's license, wills, consent forms, medical reports, tax statements, and more.
In some cases, just having a translation of a document is not sufficient. For example, you have to submit a translation to a government office, a court of law, an embassy, an educational establishment, or other formal authority that may need an official translation.
All of our official translations come with a signed Certificate of Accuracy certificate. All documents have a signed statement that the translation is true and accurate to the original. Certified translations usually require legal documents such as business contracts, court transcripts, immigration documents, adoption agreements, and birth, death, or marriage certificates.
We ensure that these translations will be accepted as we have translated thousands of such documents.
- Certificates of civil status: Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate, Single Status Certificate, etc.
- Personal documents - licenses - permits such as Driver's License, Identity Card, Citizenship Card, Passport, Visas, Residence Permit, etc.
- Academic Documents: Degree Certificates, Transcripts of Grades, Course Certificates, Diplomas, and others.
- Financial Documents: Tax Statement, Bank Statement, Credit Card Statement Salary Certificates
- Utility Statements: Gas, Electric, Sewer, Water, Telephone/Mobile, etc.
- Property Related Documents: Sale Contracts, Transfers, Deeds, Cadastral Entries
- Personal: Partnership Deeds, Wills, etc.
- Medical: General Medical Reports, Doctor's Reports, Prescriptions, etc.